These workshops are suitable for any level as long as you already work in gouache, acrylic or oils. This is manageable in watercolour, but less suitable unless you are really confident in working in watercolour. Allow a full day for each week.
Notan 11: 7, 14, 21, 28 September
Notan & Colour Harmony
Inspired by Keith Vaughan and Ivon Hitchins
- Week 1: Inspired by Keith Vaughan – Harmonic palette – creating various harmonious palettes.
- Week 2: Your own project using a harmonic palette.
- Week 3: Harmonious palette with a colour pop inspired by Ivon Hitchins
- Week 4: Your own project using Harmonious palette with a colour pop
Notan 12: 12, 19, 26 October & 2 November
Notan & Colour Vitality
Inspired by the Impressionists
- Week 1: Inspired by Tom Thomspon (Canadian Impressionist) – Split complementaries – creating various palettes.
- Week 2: Your own project using split complementaries.
- Week 3: Inspired by Monet – Complementaries
- Week 4: Your own project using split complementaries.
Save 20% by booking for both
Cost: £72 for 8 weeks
Email email@example.com to pay by BACS or cheque
A few days after booking you will receive an equipment list by email.