One and two point perspective: Workshop 6 followed by Workshop 7
Notan 6: 7, 14, 21, 28 September
Understanding perspective; Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci
Level: Beginner & intermediate. One point perspective will help you draw roads, paths and bridges. This is a great workshop for getting to grips with perspective at any stage of your drawing experience. Pencil drawings on cartridge paper.
- Week 1: One-point perspective and some simple ‘rules’.
- Week 2: Drawing techniques using mark-making with a pencil and using masking in drawing.
- Week 3: Complex one-point perspective with winding paths.
- Week 4: Refining one-point-perspective
Notan 7: 12, 19, 26 October & 2 November
Two- point Perspective, Inspired by Filipino Brunelleschi we can simplify two-dimensional perspective.
Using a ruler and pencil to start with a some simple construction methods, you will quickly learn how to making complex buildings or little cottages ‘look right’. This is like riding a bicycle and once you ‘get it’ you’ll never forget. Pencil drawings on cartridge paper.
- Week 1: Views from above and below – floating boxes
- Week 2: Constructing a cottage and drawing with an eraser
- Week 3: Finding the vanishing points in more complex buildings
- Week 4: Adding the suggestion of figures into a landscape.
Save 20% by booking for both
Email email@example.com to pay by BACS or cheque
A few days after booking you will receive an equipment list by email.