- Setting up your own still life.
- Looking at the Impressionists colours, especially coloured shadows.
- Colour wheel – sample board
- Complementary colours, degraded colours and tints.
- Still life in colour 30 X 40
- Transluscent washes, wet-in-wet & impasto
- Recipes for gesso and painting medium
- Principles of accurate drawing
- Transferring a drawing to a prepared board
- You will probably complete a larger painting 30 X 40 (to fit a standard frame)
- Depending on the speed in which you paint, you may do a second smaller painting.
All materials will be provided on this course.
All you need to bring, is an apron or wear an old shirt.